Wedding Cake

Wedding Flowers

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Favors

Our Wedding Motif

Monday, July 14, 2008

Few more days to go and it's our wedding day. I haven't updated this blog since I'm too busy already. Now, to keep you posted, I would like to update you about our wedding motif.

From my four choices of colors down to two and now it’s final. Our wedding motif is Tangerine since the Coral Pink is not available in our area for renting. My first choice really is tangerine but my boyfriend’s choice was the coral pink and since it is not available so I won!!!

This is not the actual style of the gown for my bridesmaid but this is the kind of tangerine that I choose for my wedding. Actual photo will be posted here after the wedding.


Tangerine
tangerine wedding motif

1 comments:

nadine said...

hi.
i was surfing, when i found your blog. i saw your quotes on marriage... it was so funny. where did you get it? can i repost that in my own blog? thanks.

July 17, 2008 at 3:30 PM