Wedding Cake

Wedding Flowers

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Favors

Wedding Updates

Friday, May 30, 2008

As part of our preparations for our upcoming wedding, I’ll be on leave by next week for five days so we could process the things that we need to comply in Davao. We both completed the certifications from our respective Locales and Districts so what we need to do now is to submit all the documents in Davao District Office so they could assign the Minister who would officiate our wedding.
Others would think what am I talking about? Well, wedding in our church is different from the traditional wedding of the Catholic Church or other religions and even if I explained it here you would still not understand so I think I need not to elaborate.

August 8, 2008 is the date of our wedding but we haven’t fixed yet the time of it since we don’t know yet the availability of the Officiating Minister but that would be for sure in the morning, and if it's possible my beau wants it to be around eight in the morning.

Sunday, 12:00 noon is our flight to Davao and we’ll stay their for a week. We still need to finalize the entourage, wedding motif, foods to serve, Church and other stuff. We’ll be back here by June 8 and I hope everything would be okay as we go back here in Manila.

We only have 2 more months to go and it seems that I still have lots of things to complete. I just hope that everything would turn out right as what I want the way my wedding would turn out to be.

0 comments: