Wedding Cake

Wedding Flowers

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Favors

Wedding Video

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What I’m going to share to you is not our wedding video since our wedding would still be on August 8, 2008. I’ll be posting here soon my wedding pictures as well and not just the video of my wedding.

I’ll be in Davao this afternoon until next week so basically I’ll get busy then for the wedding. Am I excited already? Well, I have mixed emotions as of this moment. Of course I am excited. I never knew someone who’ll get married that is not excited of getting married to the man they have loved. I never knew of someone who is not excited to walk down the aisle. This would be the most unforgettable moment of my life. There’s no turning back anymore!!! This is it!

I made this video for my future husband. The song “How did you know” is really meant for him. For you guys, let me share m y happiness…

Macuha-Mojana Nuptial

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet naman :) may you have a wonderful wedding and wishing you goodluck! :)

August 7, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Unknown said...

Wow! Sabi ko na nga ba kayo nga rin sa bandang huli eh, hehe! :-)

I'm happy for you guys! I wish you all the best!

Thank you for sharing your pictures to me.

I love you mare kow. I hope to see you pud oi! :-)

Mwuah~~
-Mare at Sis. Sha

August 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM