Wedding Cake

Wedding Flowers

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Favors

Wedding Invitations

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I’ve been to Davao for a week and we’re very busy complying for the things that we need to settle there for our wedding. The date and time of our wedding has been finalized. Our wedding entourage is already complete.

However, we don’t know yet how to design our wedding invitations. I haven’t check as well how much would it cost us if we ordered. Well, for me to have at least an idea I tried to browse the net to get some info and to my surprised some are quite expensive for just an invitation. Nah! It’s really not practical to pay more than Php 10,000 for just an invitation? Ten Thousand is already expensive actually and I don’t think it is wise to spend that much for just an invitation.

For me, spending more with your wedding invitation is not necessary. Your guests wouldn’t remember you anyways because of your expensive wedding invitations. What I want to say is that, you can come up with an idea how you would like your invitations to look like that would introduce a unique ambiance to your guests. Something that is unique yet less expensive. Now, I’m still considering creating my own wedding invitations. I think it’s time for me to use my talent in making art crafts for my wedding.

By the way, my boyfriend introduces this site to me. The blogger is also a fellow brother in our church from Leyte who designed his own wedding invitations. Honesty, I like his idea of making it simple yet unique and less expensive. Though it’s not the usual wedding invitation but still it is the couple who would decide how they want their invitation would look like. For me, it is not necessary to follow the traditional wedding invitations since there's no restrictions if you want it to be unique and simple. What matters is that the couple remembers you to be with them on their wedding day and that makes you special for them to invite you. Make sense? *wink!!(“,)

1 comments:

Lupus Fighter said...

Best wishes po. Pero mauuna po kami, next friday na po ang sa amin.

God bless.

Bro. SELBOY
www.selaplana.com

June 13, 2008 at 8:14 AM